Discovery Princess Mexico

jamesnnb

Tracking is showing the Discovery Princess is scheduled into Los Angeles cruise port Mar 11 in the afternoon rather than early morning and April 7-day Mexico is showing ‘Currently not available’ on Princess site. Does anyone know what might be going on with the Discovery?

22 minutes ago, jamesnnb said:

Tracking is showing the Discovery Princess is scheduled into Los Angeles cruise port Mar 11 in the afternoon rather than early morning and April 7-day Mexico is showing ‘Currently not available’ on Princess site. Does anyone know what might be going on with the Discovery?

Scheduled for 6am arrival tomorrow morning to Port of LA. 

12 hours ago, jamesnnb said:

The Discovery is sailing to Mexico on April 1st (not the 7th) and my travel agent told me it is sold out, therefore it is showing "Currently not Available".  April 8th sailing is a California Coastal.  We are booked on both.

Cruzin Noony, I meant just the April cruises to Mexico,  7-day — not April 7 — I was trying to include both April 1st and April 15th Mexico “7 day”. Thinking it might be because troubles in Mexico — not the coastal cruise in between.  We’re on the 15th and our travel agent said the same thing today.  Both April cruises to Mexico are sold out. April 1st and April 15th. Have a good cruise. It’s all fun.