liquor choices for royal suites and above, 2 free liters, lots of options

George C

retreat just sent me a list of liquor for my two free liters , do not remember having so many choices we are on summit next week

As Retreat guests in one of our top suites, we are pleased to offer you a complimentary minibar that is stocked daily, as well as two 1-liter bottles of premium liquor for you to enjoy during your time with us. I’ve included a list of our offerings below to assist you in making your decisions. If you do not see your favorites on this list, just let me know which beverages you’d prefer, and I will check to see if special arrangements can be made. If liquor is not your beverage of choice, you’re welcome to substitute with a bottle of wine. Once you advise me of your liquor and minibar selections, I’ll make sure they are in your room upon your arrival. Beefeater, Bombay Original, Bombay Sapphire, Star of Bombay, Hendricks, Gordon's, Tanqueray 10, Tanqueray, Plymouth. Star of Bombay Chivas Regal 12, Johnnie Walker Red, Johnnie Walker black, Famous Grouse (Blend), Dewar’s 12 yrs, Dewar’s white label (Blend), Dewar’s 12, Glenfiddich select Cask, The Glenlivet Select Cask(single malt), Glenlivet Founders reserve, Jack Daniel Black, Gentleman Jack, Canadian Club (blend), Jameson Irish Whiskey, highland Park 12 (scotch),Maker’s Mark, Monkey Shoulder, Jim Beam, Seagram VO, Aberfeldy 12, Macallan Quest, Macallan Lumina, Rittenhouse 12, wild Turkey, Bacardi & Flavors (8, Limon), Captain Morgans Spiced rum, Malibu Rum, Kraken Spiced rum, Myer’s, Wray & Nephew, Pyrat XO, Bumbu Rum, Flor de Cana, Brugal Patron Silver, Don Julio Reposado, Cazadores Reposado, Teremana Blanco, Teremana Reposado, Ghost Tequila Absolute and flavors (Elyx, Citron, Grapefruit, Lime, Mango, Raspberry, Vanila,), Belvedere and Belvedere Intense, Cîroc Flavors (Snap Frost, Peach), Grey Goose Vodka, Ketel One, Chopin, Tito's, Stolichnaya (regular, blueberry, Elit), Smirnoff, pearl, Christiana > Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua, Pimm’s, Chambord, Disarrono Amaretto, Disarronno Velvet, Hennessy VS. Campari, Licor 43, Ouzo, Tia Maria, Southern Comfort, Godiva, Aperol, Cointreau, Drambuie, St Germain In case the liquor is not your preferred option we can substitute with a bottle of wine, we offer a variety of Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc., Champagnes etc. We also have a variety of nonalcoholic beverages: FRE Brut Sparkling wine, NON-Alcoholic Chardonnay, Red and White Zinfandel. Then, choose any combination of beverages for your minibar: Premium bottled purified water Evian, Aqua Panna, Gold peak Ice Tea, Coca Cola ® Products, juices, teas, Red Bull, Vitamin Water, sparkling water flavored and natural. Strong bow Cide, Kettle one Spritz, Topo Chico Seltzer. Bud, Bud light, Heineken Light, Stella Artois, Peroni, Coors, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Corona, Dos Equis, Guinness Stout, Sierra Nevada, Kirin, Kirin Light, Moretti, Franziskaner, New Castle Brown ale, Anchor Steam, Blue moon, La fin du monde, Lagunitas Ale, Paulaner Salvator, Sapporo, Grolsch, Estrella Damm Daura" (gluten free), Odouls. Kindly advise your preferences and I will communicate with the team on board accordingl

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, George C said:

do not remember having so many choices we are on summit next week

Pretty extensive list. When I asked the shoreside concierge what Cognacs were available, she said Hennessy VS and Courvoisier VSOP. I don't see the Courvoisier on this list, so while extensive, there may still be more choices.

1 minute ago, RichYak said:

Pretty extensive list. When I asked the shoreside concierge what Cognacs were available, she said Hennessy VS and Courvoisier VSOP. I don't see the Courvoisier on this list, so while extensive, there may still be more choices.

Definitely wouldn’t surprise me , concierge is normally very willing to help, we also traded our champagne for a couple of bottles of decoy Cabernet. 

Wow! That is a better list than I've seen recently! 

Also, feel free to ask your butler for something you see on the ship but that isn't listed. If it's something they can bring, then they'll sub out one of your bottles (as long as you haven't opened it].

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichYak said:

Always ordered Courvoisier, never a problem, just surprised they they never add it to the list.

• Like 1