What Airline to Fly From Papeete to West Coast

dottedline

For you regulars, this is my first trip to FP and I'm wondering what is the preferred airline to go from PPT to either LAX or SFO? Also wondering the time involved to go through customs at either? We'd have connecting flights however we go, so need to know how much time we need to allow for.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, dottedline said:

For you regulars, this is my first trip to FP and I'm wondering what is the preferred airline to go from PPT to either LAX or SFO? Also wondering the time involved to go through customs at either? We'd have connecting flights however we go, so need to know how much time we need to allow for.

Thank you!

We flew on ATN on our one trip from PPT to LAX. We were satisfied, but we flew business class so I can't say what coach is like. We have Global Entry and cleared through customs and immigration at LAX in the blink of an eye. It seemed as though there was a flight arriving from every city in Asia at the same time as ours so the regular lines were very long...Global entry saved us a lot of time and I strongly recommend you enroll if you don't already have it.