Carnival Panorama- Chef’s table

ynghipfam10

I am on the March 25th sailing - same ship & itinerary.  A very recent post on same ship, same cruise suggested it would be held Wednesday night - after Mazatlan port.  That's what I am counting on for my Chef's Table event. 

• Like 2

we are on the same itinerary leaving on 4/15 and also booked chef's table.  on another site I asked this same question and was also told it would most likely be on Wednesday.  I hope so- we have steakhouse booked for sunday and bonsai for friday- so I don't want it to be either of those...

• Like 2

On 3/12/2023 at 8:57 PM, RicoRoxy said:

I am on the March 25th sailing - same ship & itinerary.  A very recent post on same ship, same cruise suggested it would be held Wednesday night - after Mazatlan port.  That's what I am counting on for my Chef's Table event. 

Good luck with that. The Chef’s Table isn’t just one night. It’s multiple nights. And you won’t know what night you are assigned to until you are onboard. 

11 hours ago, Woody14 said:

I had to pick the date and time (although time was only one choice) when I booked for the Chef's Table through the cruise planner.    How did you book?  

I booked through the cruise planner as well. In my booking it simply stated that we would be notified at a later time regarding the specific date of our chef’s table. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ynghipfam10 said:

I booked through the cruise planner as well. In my booking it simply stated that we would be notified at a later time regarding the specific date of our chef’s table. 

When you look at the itenerary in the planner does it pop up. I'm on the same cruise and my specialty reservations show up on the itenerary calendar. 

5 hours ago, Squirreladd said:

When you look at the itenerary in the planner does it pop up. I'm on the same cruise and my specialty reservations show up on the itenerary calendar. 

I just double-checked. Chef’s table not showing on the itinerary. 😩

5 hours ago, Squirreladd said:

it does not show up.  it shows up in the purchases, but when you pull it up it says it will be assigned upon boarding.  Someone else here suggests that there are more than one, that was never mentioned when I asked about this before.  The best information I have gotten is from a previous attender who said it happened on Wednesday of their sailing. 

9 minutes ago, edspec said:

Monday night. The mdr table I was assigned to was in the path towards Chef’s Table so each night we’d see the attendees group past.

ok so maybe they look at the stuff we have already booked and try to work around it... We have booked the steakhouse sunday and bonzai on friday.  Since Monday is also a seaday, that would be great too...

We were on the Panorama in mid-January on the same itinerary.  We sailed on a Saturday and our CT appointment was on Monday.  We were not given a choice, but a letter was in our stateroom with the instructions and a form to fill out.  We then received a call the day before confirming the date, time and asking about food limitations. There were several seatings during the cruise because we saw guests gathered at the meeting place by the CT signage on several nights.  I believe the number of seatings depends on booking requests.  We always book the CT because it is such an enjoyable experience. 

Hope this helps.

Happy cruising everyone! 

We did Chef's table on a recent Journey's cruise, and discovered that the assignments are managed by the steakhouse.  So, it might be a good idea to drop by the steakhouse and talk to the manager.  They can probably tell you which night you are assigned.