Wrangell, Alaska: Excursion choices disappeared. How 'bout yours?

dcsam

A few days ago, I was able to view the various excursions offered in Wrangell (for June 23 cruise).  Today, there is nothing.  Like sea days (that aren't highlighted in bold), Wrangell is now unhighlighted.  Guess I'll make a call to Oceania tomorrow, but thought I'd throw this out there and see if any others are experiencing no Wrangell excursions listed.

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I am seeing 16 excursions  for Wrangell

All I can say is do not  trust anything you see on the  weekends   when IT staff work on the site

Were you on yesterday/Saturday? The O site had a notice at the top of the saying something to the effect that there would be maintenance from X to Z time (7 pm to 11 pm or something like that) and that certain functions (accessing bookings. etc.) would not be available. I about fell out of my chair in shock! 🤪🙃😮

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Were you on yesterday/Saturday? The O site had a notice at the top of the saying something to the effect that there would be maintenance from X to Z time (7 pm to 11 pm or something like that) and that certain functions (accessing bookings. etc.) would not be available. I about fell out of my chair in shock! 🤪🙃😮

It was  2 minutes before I posted   did not check the time LOL

Well only took 20 yrs  to get  a notice on the site 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Friends (joining us) are not able to click on excursions either. 

On computer  or phone?

I would clear the cache/cookies   if on a computer  & see if that helps

Same thing happened for a different  cruise in Europe that I am booked on. Excursions disappeared and the port was in a light color. After a few days, Oceania ended up cancelling that port (St Malo) and taking the ship to the disembarkation port (Southampton) a day early. Quite disappointing!

Edited by avw
needed to add a missing word