Those who used the $200 sailor loot access key, did it actually work for you?

CanadianCruiser21

I am seeing a few reports that sailors didn’t actually get this once on board. It doesn’t help that VV does not have a way for sailors to check OBC well before their voyage. It might be because it’s not compatible with the current bar tab promo. 
I won’t post the key, but it’s the “AA” one that’s been floating around. It appears to work when you check out. 

I worked for me.  I booked a "Behind the Scenes" tour and my $200 sailors' loot got applied to the cost of the tour (exactly $200). So instead of buying stuff on board, I got an outstanding look at the workings of a VV cruise ship....

As an FYI you can see your Sailors Loot and other add-ons via the app.  

Go to app > me > Add-ons.  Sailor Loot = OBC for stuff.  The Bar tab and bonus bar tap is for,  well, bar drinks (and coffees)🙂 

Good question

IMG_5EDFD81C08C4-1.thumb.jpeg.e809fe7fb0f5862372bea3eb2d9fc312.jpeg

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

My loot was wrong on the account on line but was magically correct when the app went live at boarding.  I had screen shots and all sorts of documentation ready to argue and didn't need to.

Was this the loot from the $200 access code that was floating around? I don’t have much in terms of documentation 😞 

10 minutes ago, CanadianCruiser21 said:

Was this the loot from the $200 access code that was floating around? I don’t have much in terms of documentation 😞 

You might find it listed in your booking confirmation email.  That's where I saw mine first.  It eventually made it to my app as seen above.  My bonus $200 loot came from booking during the Red Hot something special last Nov and Dec.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

You might find it listed in your booking confirmation email.  That's where I saw mine first.  It eventually made it to my app as seen above.  My bonus $200 loot came from booking during the Red Hot something special last Nov and Dec.

Ah ok! Thanks. mine was a different promo. I just called sailor services and it isn’t registering so I ended up cancelling and will just book with a TA for the $50 loot. 

• Like 1