Rotterdam Not to Miss

Amyj13

We will be cruising HAL for the first time in June on the Rotterdam going to Norway. What are some "not to miss" and hidden gems of the ship we should look for?  I'm so very excited to go!

Hey there @Amyj13 and welcome to Cruise Critic!  I suggest you read all the very recent reviews here on the HAL forum and many of your questions will be answered.  After you have a chance to do that, come back with any specific questions you didn't get answered.

Love, love Norway!!  You will have a great time, I'm sure.

~Nancy

3 hours ago, Amyj13 said:

We will be cruising HAL for the first time in June on the Rotterdam going to Norway. What are some "not to miss" and hidden gems of the ship we should look for?  I'm so very excited to go!

The Crow's Nest is a great place to relax and watch the views from inside.  You can find it on Deck 12 right off of the forward elevator bank.

Consider adding Club Orange to your reservation for an additional charge. Usually, your stateroom will then be upgraded to the best available within the category you booked (example from a veranda to a higher-priced veranda.) My main reason though is that the intimate Club dining room is my favorite of the three Pinnacle Class ships and I greatly prefer it to the big dining room.

14FA5C39-E949-4BB7-8391-8F7F1761ED62.jpeg