More alcohol questions

Stx3me

Hi all,

Two alcohol questions that I’m sure have been answered before and I apologize in advance:

1. Is the 2 bottles carried on board per stateroom or per person?

2. is there a  way to order a bottle of liquor and set up ahead of time for consumption in the cabin?

thanks so much.

It is 2 bottles per person.

Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when each guest (of legal drinking age) is permitted to bring onboard up to two (2) 750 ml bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per guest. A corkage fee does not apply to guests with the Classic Beverage Package or Premium Beverage Package. 

And yes, you can request to have your stateroom setup with a bottle of liquor. It’s in the pre-cruise purchase list. 

have fun! 

Edited by Lainey334

12 minutes ago, Stx3me said:

Bikerunner,

I can’t find this option anywhere on my cruise planner, all it allows me to purchase is a bottle of champagne?

It’s under drink packages. Below the packages is “drink experiences”. That’s what you are looking for. 

Another way to do it also is rent a cabana on the S class ships you can rent one for $100 per day. And you get a bottle of vodka  included.We are renting 1/2 cabana on the Edge for $150 it is cheaper for us than the bar set up .

• Like 1

You can also order as gift for yourself and it is less expensive than ordering the stateroom set up.

I found that tip on another thread and ordered a bottle for an upcoming cruise. Link below.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=SPIRIT&collection=LIQUORPKG

Edited by Spikedr
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spikedr said:

You can also order as gift for yourself and it is less expensive than ordering the stateroom set up.

I found that tip on another thread and ordered a bottle for an upcoming cruise. Link below.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=SPIRIT&collection=LIQUORPKG

I may do this myself.  I haven't checked recently but I believe it's a little cheaper to buy a bottle in the restaurant versus buying through the Gift and Gear program.