App arrival time

scchase

Ok that explains some of it I dont even have a suggested section under travel checklist, that tab just redirects me back to the main ocean ready page saying I am in the Green lane but no idea when to actually arrive.

13 minutes ago, scchase said:

Ok that explains some of it I dont even have a suggested section under travel checklist, that tab just redirects me back to the main ocean ready page saying I am in the Green lane but no idea when to actually arrive.

Touch on the little information button on the "Your arrival Status Green Lane" to get it to expand and show "Personal Information & Documents" and "Choose your Medallion wearable".  Touch Personal Information & Documents.  That should take you to the screen with the Suggested Section.

Edited by PMGS247

"Or... Just show up when it is convenient for you! "

That is good to know!  I was just going through all of this myself and I got one part that said that there were plenty of openings for all times and then none of the morning ones available. 

Which was prompting the next questions, IF Elite status, dont we get priority entry?  Why do I need an arrival time at all?

1 hour ago, sirclean said:

IF Elite status, dont we get priority entry?  Why do I need an arrival time at all?

Bingo! If you are not boarded before general boarding begins, then your "Priority Boarding" issues are moot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, runner15km said:

You can still enter all needed information on the Princess site w/o the app.

I have not been able to find the arrival time section, nor the place to buy wifi.  Would you please give some direction?

Thank you

3 hours ago, sirclean said:

"Or... Just show up when it is convenient for you! "

That is good to know!  I was just going through all of this myself and I got one part that said that there were plenty of openings for all times and then none of the morning ones available. 

Which was prompting the next questions, IF Elite status, dont we get priority entry?  Why do I need an arrival time at all?

yeah same is true for platinum so I don't know why any of us bother with it but I'm somewhat obsessive about making sure I've got everything 100% filled out and compliant well in advance so I still go in and grab an arrival group even though I know I'm going to ignore it.