Parking Southampton

AS

Afternoon all.

We have cruised many times from Southampton and have in the past parked on someone's drive, and they have given us transfers to and from the terminal.  Excellent service,  unfortunately they have retired from offering this service. Trying to avoid CPS due to past issues and expense. Has anyone used the the Southampton multi storey car parks, that offer a weeks parking for app £40. Or a park on my drive person that also offers transfers? 

7 minutes ago, AS said:

Afternoon all.

We have cruised many times from Southampton and have in the past parked on someone's drive, and they have given us transfers to and from the terminal.  Excellent service,  unfortunately they have retired from offering this service. Trying to avoid CPS due to past issues and expense. Has anyone used the the Southampton multi storey car parks, that offer a weeks parking for app £40. Or a park on my drive person that also offers transfers? 

A lot of cruisers on the P&O forum here have used the West Quay multistorey at £5 a day, with no issues. Personally, I can do without the faffing about with taxis, so use Parking4cruises at the actual terminal.

• 3 weeks later...