Dinner options? We're in port until 10 pm

Tom-n-Cheryl

• 1 month later...

There is Sebastian's along the waterfront to (facing land to your left), and there are a few places across the street from Sebastians, one is Italian where we've eaten before.  We will be going to Bonaire for a land vacation May 6th.  I'll com back and post where we ate (if it's close to the waterfront by the cruisepier)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 5:53 AM, RNsoon2beNP said:

We're sailing out on the celebration on 5/20... definitely interested on some feed back!

We take the same trip 4 weeks later. Would love feedback on cruise ship party schedules, how the islands were, and anything else that is good for that southern trip.

On 4/23/2023 at 5:33 PM, topspot said:

There is Sebastian's along the waterfront to (facing land to your left), and there are a few places across the street from Sebastians, one is Italian where we've eaten before.  We will be going to Bonaire for a land vacation May 6th.  I'll com back and post where we ate (if it's close to the waterfront by the cruisepier)

Safe travels --- today in fact !!

Tom

On 5/6/2023 at 1:55 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Safe travels --- today in fact !!

Tom

Thanks Tom.   Sebastians is NOT to the left as I stated in post 4.  The restaurant I was thinking of is actually Karels.  (Sebastians is to the right, but it is not walking distance  from the cruise port,and is more upscale).  We ate at Karels this trip, food was good.  There is also Rumba Cafe and Divers Diner all around the same location.  There are plenty of other places along this area of the waterfront. Nice area to sit and have a few drinks.  On google maps, you can see their menus.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...