Hub app, 14 days out, shows wrong cruise.

bartleby112

But when i click on anything in there, it takes me to Carnival's website and its alright. 

I was like "well let me log out and log back in". same wrong cruise.

When I tried to enter with booking number, it says my booking number is non existent.

Just now, nycruise3 said:

Hub app usually does not work until you are onboard and on the ship wifi

well i mean yeah. but it also provides a countdown for your cruise.........  lol.  hence the post.... 

I have 2 cabins. my cabin, when i type in MY booking number, cannot find the cruise.  i go back and type in all my wifes information and her cabins booking number.  it works and provides the right information.

The hub app should still show your cruise. Try logging into your Carnival account on a PC and looking for your booking. If it doesn’t show up, you have to add it to your profile.

Then refresh your app and you should see it. I always found it best to log into the hub app with the “Log in” and not with “Booking #”. That way you can see multiple bookings.

12 hours ago, nycruise3 said:

Hub app usually does not work until you are onboard and on the ship wifi

It works, but has limited functionality - basically just a count-down.

30 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

The Hub app is pointless until you're on the ship. I wouldn't pay any attention to it until you're on board. 

Indeed. But the OP can be concerned the App isn't finding one part of their booking.  But as long as the data is correct when looking via a desktop or regular browser on your device, then I guess there isn't too much to worry about.

2 minutes ago, crooooze said:

I always found it best to log into the hub app with the “Log in” and not with “Booking #”. That way you can see multiple bookings.

Yeah, this too.  I login to the app using my account into, seems to be far more consistent.