Royal Carribean Disembarkation

unclegrandpa

Our ship is scheduled to arrive at 6AM. If anyone had this arrival time with RCL, what was the earliest people were able to get off ship?

I am trying find the cheapest possible flight. The only reasonably priced option is 750AM. Probably too early. But I am still hoping it might work.

6 hours ago, unclegrandpa said:

Our ship is scheduled to arrive at 6AM. If anyone had this arrival time with RCL, what was the earliest people were able to get off ship?

I am trying find the cheapest possible flight. The only reasonably priced option is 750AM. Probably too early. But I am still hoping it might work.

Way too early... you have to go through customs at the pier then the Ag inspection at the aiport.   Don't forget TSA lines.... best option is 11:00 am or later.  We are actually staying an extra night and flying out very early the next morning.  This option was much cheaper than trying to get a mid day flight.

6 minutes ago, Daycare Provider said:

Way too early... you have to go through customs at the pier then the Ag inspection at the aiport.   Don't forget TSA lines.... best option is 11:00 am or later.  We are actually staying an extra night and flying out very early the next morning.  This option was much cheaper than trying to get a mid day flight.

What time was the earliest people started disembarking there? I didn't have to wait to go through customs and immigration last year. It's all automated now. Didn't take long for the TSA either. I have Global Entry so at least I can go to a separate line.

I am more concerned about being able to get off the boat on time. I noticed that time could be unpredictable. 

Next morning isn't cheaper for me because you have to pay for a hotel and lose work hours. 1 AM flights are cheaper. But then you can't really work the next day either. 

Edited by unclegrandpa

2 hours ago, unclegrandpa said:

What time was the earliest people started disembarking there? I didn't have to wait to go through customs and immigration last year. It's all automated now. Didn't take long for the TSA either. I have Global Entry so at least I can go to a separate line.

I am more concerned about being able to get off the boat on time. I noticed that time could be unpredictable. 

Next morning isn't cheaper for me because you have to pay for a hotel and lose work hours. 1 AM flights are cheaper. But then you can't really work the next day either. 

The ship docks at 6:00 am if everything goes according to plan.  The earliest I've scene people get off the ship is 7:00 am carrying their own luggage.

• Thanks 1

We've made a 9:45am flight (after several flight time changes by the airlines)....We were actually  first off the ship at 7:00am thanks to our concierge arranging it and into the first waiting taxi. 

930AM flights are as expensive as 2 pm flights. So that makes no difference. Has anyone been able to leave the ship at around 6-630? Or does it never happen? I think the deadline for me to be out is 630AM.

There are dozens of options for 5-8AM at the fraction of the cost of the after 10AM flights. Cruisers make a huge impact.