Carnival Stock

ImperialLady

They seem to be doing good in crediting the Shareholder credit at the moment.  I applied by email for a Feb 2024 cruise a month ago and it showed up online 2 days later.  I emailed another request last Saturday for a Nov 2023 cruise and it showed up on Monday.  Some things are working - for now 🙂

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bjkTX said:

They seem to be doing good in crediting the Shareholder credit at the moment.  I applied by email for a Feb 2024 cruise a month ago and it showed up online 2 days later.  I emailed another request last Saturday for a Nov 2023 cruise and it showed up on Monday.  Some things are working - for now 🙂

That's great....we are going on a cruise tour to Alaska in September. It is nice to see some things are working again!

21 hours ago, ImperialLady said:

Could someone tell me what perks you get if you buy stock in Princess? We have shares in Carnival which owns Princess?  Thanks

Just in case you were not aware of this...you don't buy shares of Princess stock.  It is Carnival stock (100 shares) that is accepted by Princess for the shareholders benefit.  (You probably knew this...but the wording of your original post *might* mislead someone else into thinking you had to get Princess stock.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rick&Jeannie said:

Just in case you were not aware of this...you don't buy shares of Princess stock.  It is Carnival stock (100 shares) that is accepted by Princess for the shareholders benefit.  (You probably knew this...but the wording of your original post *might* mislead someone else into thinking you had to get Princess stock.)

yes I am aware and our stock is with Carnival..sorry to be misleading

On 3/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, bjkTX said:

Tuseday I submitted by email my request for shareholder credit at 2:29 PM. At exactly 8 hours later, 10:29 PM I received an email with an updated Booking Confirmation attached showing the Shareholder OBC. They are getting faster in the processing time.

It might be because I put on the subject line "Shareholder Benefit Request - Sailing date: May 'X', 2023"

I also put all the requested information in the body of the email along with the name of the attached pdf file that had the proof of share ownership. I minimized the number of files that the person processing the request needed to open.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, brisalta said:

The form is not needed and is in fact old.

Agreed the form is not needed because it is easier to do it via email. However, the form does provide all the information you need to put in your email along with what documents that you need to provide. Not everyone is aware of the process. I requested the OBC for the first time in early February and the form was very helpful.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, brisalta said:

Tuseday I submitted by email my request for shareholder credit at 2:29 PM. At exactly 8 hours later, 10:29 PM I received an email with an updated Booking Confirmation attached showing the Shareholder OBC. They are getting faster in the processing time.

It might be because I put on the subject line "Shareholder Benefit Request - Sailing date: May 'X', 2023"

I also put all the requested information in the body of the email along with the name of the attached pdf file that had the proof of share ownership. I minimized the number of files that the person processing the request needed to open.

This is helpful. Thank you.

• Like 1