Airline ticketing when are people receiving their documents

bobolz

Just wondering when folks (who book their air with SS) received their airline ticket confirmation? . We are less than 60 days out and my SS agent said I would see the air ticket with rest of documents by 30 days out. 

However, I’m  hearing some people saying they had not received  SS documents sometimes  2 weeks out, and since I don’t know if that 

included airline tickets or not, just wondering what others have experienced. 

thanks in advance 

I got all my documents last week for a cruise leaving April 10th.......Cruise Docs and Air documents came in one email with 2 separate attachments. I counted back and that was 26 days out.

Watching this thread with interest.  We are months and months out from our Silver Shadow cruise which will be the first one we have booked using the door-to-door option.   We booked on board the Dawn in January and when we were quoted the airfare for first/business class flights it was right in line with what we had just paid so went with that option.  A little scary as we have always arranged our own flights but the majority of those were to and from Europe so we liked the control and actually couldn’t get better fares and connection through Silversea.  However, the flights for our upcoming cruise are all US domestic and our airport is not a major hub so flight choices are relatively slim.  Not much Silversea can do to make too much of a mess.