OBC for teachers and first responders - who is included?

Hllb

12 hours ago, Cubgal25 said:

Hi. I just booked my cruise on Tuesday and got my retired teacher status verified today. (Saturday) Will I be able to get the $100 obc on this cruise?

2 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

You’ll have to take that up with HAL. 

We had our first responders status verified two weeks after booking.  We called HAL and it was already added to our booking

12 hours ago, Cubgal25 said:

Hi. I just booked my cruise on Tuesday and got my retired teacher status verified today. (Saturday) Will I be able to get the $100 obc on this cruise?

Just call the 800# and give them your booking number; they will be able to confirm the status of your OBC.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Btimmer said:

My wife has submitted the required retirement letter and a copy of her ID, but still was rejected.  What does it take to appeal the denial process?

When I applied for my teacher OBC I took a screenshot of my state retirement pension plan account page, showing only my name and retirement status. Because it was a screenshot, the top of the photo had the web address of the state retirement membership association. I was approved in 20 minutes. 

After many tries, she finally got accepted.  She had submitted all the required documents and the next to last rejection said 'Last Names don't match' when clearly they did. Now the challenge is getting it applied to an upcoming already booked cruise.

• 2 weeks later...