Oceania web site trouble

ncgolferette

I am having trouble with my booking on Oceania’s web site.   I can sign in and access my booking and view my past purchases.  However I cannot book new excursions and them put into my cart.  When I go to look at my cart the screen will not load.  Has anyone experienced this problem?  I called Oceania yesterday and got no help. 

1 hour ago, victory2020 said:

I'm having trouble also, want to add OBC to booking. Wi;; I be able to do this by phone?

I would think so

just have the booking number handy & CC

• Thanks 1

The Oceania web site is still having problems, as of March 25, 2023 evening.

Was in the middle of making shore excursions about 3 hours back, selected those and put those in the cart, but then when I tried to open the cart to pay for those, the cart did not open. Then when I tried to start all over again, it said that I don't have any coming booking in my account and that there is no booking with my booking number (did not have a problem finding my booking 20 minutes earlier).

Hopefully this is just a temporary web problem and my booking was not messed up.

It is terrible that Oceania can't seem to fix its web site problems

3 minutes ago, ATrikha said:

The Oceania web site is still having problems, as of March 25, 2023 evening.

Was in the middle of making shore excursions about 3 hours back, selected those and put those in the cart, but then when I tried to open the cart to pay for those, the cart did not open. Then when I tried to start all over again, it said that I don't have any coming booking in my account and that there is no booking with my booking number (did not have a problem finding my booking 20 minutes earlier).

Hopefully this is just a temporary web problem and my booking was not messed up.

It is terrible that Oceania can't seem to fix its web site problems

see this thread

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2926385-booking-disappeared-from-o-website-at-45-day-mark-before-cruise/#comment-65081140

Might be back up now 

7 hours ago, ATrikha said:

Thanks, LHT28, for the link to the web site shutdown notice. Makes me feel a lot more hopeful that my booking is not messed up.

It is far more likely the website is screwed up then your booking.

Finest cuisine at sea? maybe

Worst website in the cruise industry? probably  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1