Sail in 6 months but still no excursions.

dltaeg

We sail from Singapore on the 19th of Sept but when I log in there's still no excursions displayed. Just a message that says to "keep checking". 

I've cruised a few times and the excursions have been there from day 1 of booking. Is this normal for RC?

Does anyone know anyway where I could check what excursions there will be. 

It took Royal forever to post excursions for our Hawaiian cruise this past September giving folks jitters on whether we would even sail. But they finally came through. A word of advice though: even after they post, keep checking as there were new ones that trickled in every few days. I’m sure some people didn’t even know this

1 hour ago, dltaeg said:

Does anyone know anyway where I could check what excursions there will be. 

If the same/similar itinerary is available sooner, try looking in the app at that sailing or a TA might be able to see the excursions.

6 hours ago, rg123 said:

It took Royal forever to post excursions for our Hawaiian cruise this past September giving folks jitters on whether we would even sail. But they finally came through. A word of advice though: even after they post, keep checking as there were new ones that trickled in every few days. I’m sure some people didn’t even know this

Same for 2022 cruise to Hawaii.  Too soon after lockdown - excursions weren't as good as in previous sailings and late posting.  Sept 2023 Pacific Coastal - few excursions and expensive eg $448  CDN for one in Los Angeles (substitute port for San Barbara).  Excursions generally ho hum.