LIVE ALASKA NCL BLISS 04-22-2023 to 04-29-2023 Review

graphicguy

5 hours ago, IdRathrBCruzn said:

Thank you! Kim and Alice are looking forward to it!

Added…

Hi…..the Meet and Greet info is here, in the Roll Call section for the NCL Bliss.   Looks like we’ll have a nice turn out!

-Kim and Alice

-Demaris

-Sandy, Art (gotchya covered on the correction)

-Scatterbrain (Daniel)

-Malia and Brian
-Stan and Elizabeth

-Mary and Jeff

-Victoria and Owen

-Sarah, Marcia, and Bobbie

-Donna Robinson Ala

-Owen Byrne plus one other

-Beth

-Kathy

-Sandra

-Debbie and Bob

-Edie and Don

-Dawn and Martin

-Stan and Elizabeth

-Frank and Roseann (DaDead)

-Kristen and Daniel

-AKDreaming (Tina, Jean, Becky)

-graphicguy (Dan)

Just to remind everyone where and when…

MEET AND GREET

Date:  SUNDAY-APRIL 23

Time:  10:30 A.M.-11:30 A.M.

Place:  THE DISTRICTBREWHOUSE

BTW…there is no monetary amount that’s required for the gift exchange.  

Edited by graphicguy

38 minutes ago, Lush LaRue said:

How is the champagne holding up? I upgraded for the Veuve but have read they have had runs on the ‘good’ stuff. 

I am a single malt* and champs enjoyer usually at home .. however, if I see Blanton's that will be my call. It’s still so hard to find in Seattle. Slowly coming back, trying to gather horses for my boozy Xmas tree. 

*do they have any hidden rare, single malt,  secrets not listed? I can’t exited about macallan or Johnny walker -any label. 🫣🥱

I didn’t spot any single malts, but Black Label is my go to and they have plenty.   Also plenty of Wild Turkey and Bulliet. 😎

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I didn’t spot any single malts, but Black Label is my go to and they have plenty.   Also plenty of Wild Turkey and Bulliet. 😎

It’s all a step up from the $10 Evan Williams and Tall Boy of Rainier for my normal ‘cheap’ happy hour. Cheers, mate. 

On 4/19/2023 at 11:22 AM, ChiefMateJRK said:

It was.  The beef was forgettable.  Unlike the fillet in Ocean Blue on Monday. That was delicious. I asked the server before ordering.  Always a good plan with NCL steaks.  

bonus content:  with the cancellation of Pricilla, Six is now the official @ChiefMateJRKworst NCL show. 😎

You didn’t like Six????

it’s ok. I still like you and I have bubbles for you when we end up on a ship together!

• Haha 5

You know what day it is?  Well…do ‘ya?

It’s the day before SAILAWAY.

Because of a prior commitment this evening to my darling sister, I can not fly out until tomorrow.

I know….I know….doom and gloom posts can begin here.

But, just got word that Delta upgraded me to first class.  Weather looks clear.  So, something is going right.

What that also means is double and triple checking my packing and lists.

-DL2061 from CVG to DTW-6:05 a.m. departure

-DL0857 from DTW to SEA-8:30 a.m. arrive SEA 10:37 a.m.

Pre booked transport to the pier.  All carry on so no waiting for luggage.  Everything looks on time

• Like 16

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Because of a prior commitment this evening to my darling sister, I can not fly out until tomorrow.

But, just got word that Delta upgraded me to first class.  Weather looks clear.  So, something is going right.

Pre booked transport to the pier.  All carry on so no waiting for luggage.  Everything looks on time

Ha! I had a prior commitment too. But alas, I have officially touched down in Miami. Ready to get this party started. Wishing safe and speedy travels to you @

• Like 3

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

We have a direct flight from Fort Lauderdal tonight and I'm freaking out about delays.  You my new friend are BRAVE.  Hope to see you at the Meet and Greet!!

29 minutes ago, AK Dreaming said:

We have a direct flight from Fort Lauderdal tonight and I'm freaking out about delays.  You my new friend are BRAVE.  Hope to see you at the Meet and Greet!!

Brave or Stupid....I answer to both.

I feel good about flights and punctuality right now. 

I'll be at the M&G.  Just printed up the name tags to bring along.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

You didn’t like Six????

it’s ok. I still like you and I have bubbles for you when we end up on a ship together!

LOL. I did really enjoy Jersey Boys.  Much better music and story.  I last saw it in 2018, so didn’t remember a lot.  

My dad loves Jersey Boys too.  It’s his kind of music.  He also uses the word “crap” when describing musicals that are not to his liking.  He said crap a lot when we saw Mean Girls in New York.  He also used it for Hamilton.  I didn’t speak to him for the rest of the night after that one!😂

• Haha 9

15 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I’m strongly considering refusing to end my cruise and joining you folks next week.  Hmmmmm….  How would that work,  🤣

DO IT!

That would be so much fun.

C’mon…do it….do it….do it………

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

My dad loves Jersey Boys too.  It’s his kind of music.  He also uses the word “crap” when describing musicals that are not to his liking.  He said crap a lot when we saw Mean Girls in New York.  He also used it for Hamilton.  I didn’t speak to him for the rest of the night after that one!😂

I still remind one of friend’s about their criticism of Hamilton.  It was probably one of the top 2 or 3 live musicals I’ve ever seen…probably make a case for top 2.

• Like 1

Are you aware of the Port of Seattle's Port Valet Program.  Depending on your flight departure and airline, you might qualify.  The program is a FREE service of the Port of Seattle.  If you qualify, you will recieve full information.  The day before you return to Seattle, you will get luggages and your boarding pass.  Luggage is offloaded, sent directly to your airline and you picked at your final airport destination.  From the ship, you go directly through security and to your gate.  It saves time and hassles.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I’m strongly considering refusing to end my cruise and joining you folks next week.  Hmmmmm….  How would that work,  🤣

Just ask at Guest Services, or better yet buy cruise next certs and use them! If they are not sold out...🤩

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Just ask at Guest Services, or better yet buy cruise next certs and use them! If they are not sold out...🤩

Thanks friend. CN won’t help if I’m already booked and paid. 😎  I was just screwing around. It was past time for this 🐀 to experience the double pleasure.  We may need to talk to a new friend about joining the pack. 

• Like 3

Just now, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks friend. CN won’t help if I’m already booked and paid. 😎  I was just screwing around. It was past time for this 🐀 to experience the double pleasure.  We may need to talk to a new friend about joining the pack. 

I'm good with that! The more the merrier! Enjoy your second leg! B2Bs are the BEST! I'll be jumping on the Prima in a week - doing a LIVE review for @Sailing12Away and others. 

• Like 2