How do I signup for meet and mingle

18 minutes ago, stanm said:

Hello all;

can someone explain how we signup for the meet and mingle.  I do not see a way to register, but it really sounds like a fun idea. Thanks.

stanley

You are in the wrong forum.  This is the test forum.    Click on the "Find Your Roll Call" link at the top left of this page.   Look for the Roll Call for your Cruise line/Ship/Sailing Date.

7 hours ago, stanm said:

Hello all;

can someone explain how we signup for the meet and mingle.  I do not see a way to register, but it really sounds like a fun idea. Thanks.

stanley

@stanm

Howdy Stanly & welcome back to the message boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. This is where members find assistance in using these message boardsThe first 16 threads at the top of the first page in this forum have been pinned to stay at the top. In our previous software, they were called Stickies since they were "stuck on top" and always stayed at the top of the threads in a forum. Almost all of the Cruise Critic forums have them. They are usually the most asked questions or important information concerning the forum they are in. Browse through the other thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

To find your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you & if a Meet & Mingle is being planned, you need to read through & then post on the specific Roll Call thread for your cruise. Please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call. For more information about our famous Roll Calls, please read the Roll Calls and Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls sections in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships. 

At this time, the cruise lines in partnership with Cruise Critic for official Meet & Mingle parties have reported the online registrations for their parties has been paused or cancelled. Some Roll Call members are planning their own get-togethers at sail away or another specific time & place aboard the ship. You will need to check out the Roll Call thread for your cruise to see if the others are planning some sort of get-together or not. For more information concerning the lines in partnership and not in partnership click here: Meet & Mingle

suggest you use the Follow feature on this new thread or any other thread where you are interested in the replies. Especially the Roll Call thread for your cruise! That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new replies because the replies will come looking for you as notifications! If you need more info on how to do it, please click the following: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat