Minors losing their Diamond status…

1 hour ago, rrraydon said:

Last update, sooner than I expected. 
I just left the Diamond Lounge from getting my morning coffee. Cecilia, the concierge, let me know the LA informed her she heard back from corporate and McKenzie keeps her Diamond status and retains her OWN earned points going foward and her profile has been updated to reflect that. This is exactly what we thought was the case as that’s how Royal had been doing it for years. 
Shew…what an ordeal. 

GM 

Glad to here 

YOU MEAN RCI EMPLOYEE MADE A MISTAKE  OMG.

LOL Have a great rest of your cruise 

• Like 4

Okay, a minor mea culpa.  I said I would admit to my mistakes and I'd do it humbly.  

After waking up with a fresh mind and spirit, I went back and looked at every post since post 180 and I've read and reread the policy.  What I think I got wrong was losing the "TIER/STATUS".  I now agree and realize where I went wrong, that if you were granted a certain "TIER/STATUS" prior to reaching 18, you keep that status post 18, but every "TIER/STATUS" post 18 must be earned with actual points earned. Where I got confused and/or got conflated was that after you reach 18 and you wrongly got upgraded to a higher "TIER/STATUS", that "TIER/STATUS" would be removed and the "TIER/STATUS" would return to the pre-18 status.  

So, a big sorry for being so bullheaded and possibly leading someone astray!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Okay, a minor mea culpa.  I said I would admit to my mistakes and I'd do it humbly.  

After waking up with a fresh mind and spirit, I went back and looked at every post since post 180 and I've read and reread the policy.  What I think I got wrong was losing the "TIER/STATUS".  I now agree and realize where I went wrong, that if you were granted a certain "TIER/STATUS" prior to reaching 18, you keep that status post 18, but every "TIER/STATUS" post 18 must be earned with actual points earned. Where I got confused and/or got conflated was that after you reach 18 and you wrongly got upgraded to a higher "TIER/STATUS", that "TIER/STATUS" would be removed and the "TIER/STATUS" would return to the pre-18 status.  

>> Impressive !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Nicely said.  Not often you get folks circling back like this.  Like @LobsterStalker stated, impressive.  Cheers!

• Like 1