My Daughter is Going on Her Honeymoon

Grumpella

My daughter is going on her honeymoon in June on the Meraviglia in the Yacht Club.

Any ideas on how to make this special for her?  I am going to give her $ 250 on board credit (I was told this was the limit) and prepay her gratuities.

Also probably will prepay a spa service.  Any other ideas you have tried?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have never cruised MSC, but have done 16 cruises on other lines.

Consider pre-paying an excursion for her and her new spouse. 

Have her look at the available selections and if one really appeals to her, then pay for her booking. 

I would imagine the YC as the perfect honeymoon spot. What a lovely present!

Warmest, Amy

Consider alerting the YC Director by email. I think the email is YCDirector@mscmeraviglia.com. I will confirm today. The Butlers, concierge staff, Junior Butlers and the YC Restaurant Manager will be happy to make the cruise special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kelleherdl said:

Consider alerting the YC Director by email. I think the email is YCDirector@mscmeraviglia.com. I will confirm today. The Butlers, concierge staff, Junior Butlers and the YC Restaurant Manager will be happy to make the cruise special.

This, definitely!

The Spa idea is a good one. Get them a couples massage. I wouldn't send wine and strawberries. They can easily get that for free, and the aforementioned email to the director might ensure that it is waiting for them. 

2 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

I would make sure and do this… once they know it’s their honeymoon, I guarantee you won’t have to buy strawberries or champagne. They will ensure they have a wonderful trip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Make sure you let your daughter know that they have complete access to the Thermal Spa area included with Yacht club.

Let them also know the first two elevators outside of YC are priority elevators which can get them to any deck using their wristband or keycard 

(Tap card or band, green light, select floor, )

Maybe a speciality restaurant for a nice romantic meal 🌺 

We sailed Meraviglia in February and really enjoyed their YC, hope your daughter and son-in-law have a great cruise.

Happy Days!