First RCI cruise, ?on C&A status

7 minutes ago, jcpelly said:

Doing our first RCI cruise this summer.  Question is does my loyalty status on Celebrity kick in right away for this cruise or only after completing the first RCI cruise?

Right away. Make sure you have been assigned CAS numbers before your cruise. Call the CAS (1-800-526-9723) to verify or log into your CP. 

Edited by davekathy

46 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Right away. Make sure you have been assigned CAS numbers before your cruise. Call the CAS (1-800-526-9723) to verify or log into your CP. 

I have a number and have logged in but it says I have no points and i'm at the pre lowest level of C&A.  Do I need to give them my Celebrity # to get cross line benefits or is it in their system already?

7 minutes ago, jcpelly said:

I have a number and have logged in but it says I have no points and i'm at the pre lowest level of C&A.  Do I need to give them my Celebrity # to get cross line benefits or is it in their system already?

You will have a CAS tier level with zero CAS cruise points. Based on what you posted your CAS tier level is in their system. You will receive a detailed letter in your cabin outlining all your CAS tier level benefits/perks for your specific cruise.   

Edited by davekathy