Disney Wish Balcony

xitappers2bx

Hi all.  Booked for my first Disney cruise, super excited.  

I didn't realize lights on balcony's weren't standard; my parents were just on a RCCL ship that did not have lines on the balcony, which to me, would be crushing (I spend most of my time on my balcony with my books).  Is there anyone who can confirm, with certainty, if there is or is not lights on the balcony?  If it matters, we're booked in the smaller balcony, but happy to move to another category if need be.  

Thanks so much! 

Can't say that I've tried to read on my balcony at night but I'd be surprised if a ship didn't have lights out there.  

But just in case, why not bring one of those battery powered book lights intended to help you read in bed?  

On 3/30/2023 at 7:18 PM, jalves said:

Can't say that I've tried to read on my balcony at night but I'd be surprised if a ship didn't have lights out there.  

But just in case, why not bring one of those battery powered book lights intended to help you read in bed?  

Yeah, I also was shocked when my mom got back from a RCL cruise and said there were no lights on the balcony's.  I had never heard of that either, esp bc she was on a pretty new ship.  

The portable light is actually a really great idea, thank you so much.  I was so worried about the light I didn't think of a solution.