Roatan Honduras

gamblinmon

Does anybody know about the excursion through princess relax on the beach package for two in Roatan, Honduras.

it says $49.95 for two people and every time I call I get a different answer and I’m not sure if it’s $50 a person or $50 for two people.

Thanks in advance 

We have a cruise stopping in Roatan in March 2024 so I went and looked at this excursion. It does appear from the description to be for two people but it is unclear as it will allow me to book one for me and one for my husband so I read the reviews. Here is what one of the reviewers posted stated "A real relaxing day on the beach - one ticket is good for 2 people. I did the mistake of booking 2 excursion when I only needed one. "

• Like 1

We booked it for next week and our impression was that it was two people for the $50.  Just looking for a clean beach and transport to/from.  COLD beers on the beach go on my card!

Hi,

I did this excursion on Carnival last year.  I highly recommend it.  You only need to purchase ONE ticket for every two people using it.  They will give you (the person who bought the excursion) either two wristbands onboard or your ticket which you then take to the chairlift and beach hut in Mahogany Bay - they will give you two wristbands there.

In short - if you are a couple, only have ONE person buy it as they will give you two wristbands when you get to the beach!

Hope this clears up any confusion!