captain's club wifi discount?

trinitygirl

Hi all, I was just reading the Captains Club tier benefits document and can see that for the select level, there is a 25% discount on wifi packages.  when I click on wifi in the cruise planner, it is showing a 14% discount if I book before the cruise.  Does anyone know how I access the 25% discount?  thanks!

4 hours ago, trinitygirl said:

Hi all, I was just reading the Captains Club tier benefits document and can see that for the select level, there is a 25% discount on wifi packages.  when I click on wifi in the cruise planner, it is showing a 14% discount if I book before the cruise.  Does anyone know how I access the 25% discount?  thanks!

Yes, as the others have said, you have to call the Captains Club desk to get the loyalty discount and the pre-cruise purchase discount together.  I am pretty sure that the discounting is manually applied, so be sure to check their math or at least understand their math.

As posted you need to call to order the Wi-Fi with the discount for Catins club and multiple devices.  On our Beyond cruise 3 weeks ago I got 3 devices with my 25% discount for about $155. Pretty good deal.  

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 9:36 AM, Mr. Click said:

Yes, ask and yes check their math......

Yup.  I'm Elite+ and twice their initial quote was for only the regular elite discount of 30%; made a mental note from now on to specifically validate with them it's 35% before they start to price it out.  They probably should change the name of the Elite+ tier to make it easier for the employees to identify