Worth Purchasing Custom Medallion?

jag82177

3 hours ago, Bwana Tom said:

I am assuming if your batteries fail they would also keep your custom ones and their $5.00s. Just something to think about.    

If you do that on the last sea day somehow I think you might have a difficult time getting the $5 back. 😁

You'll probably only get a generic medallion at best. 

I have requested to keep my original when the battery died.  The didn't put up a fuss.

Is the Medallion a keep sake for you? Then $5 is worth it.  For me, no one ever sees my medallion unless I am walking on/off the ship or getting something at the bar.

8 hours ago, Bwana Tom said:

On our last cruise on the Enchanted Princess in Nov. 2023 our batteries on both of our medallions (not custom medallions) expired. We went to the customer service and they replaced both of them. We are elite and the original medallions were the usual black color but the replacements were white. We were told that was the only color they had and they would not allow us to keep the original ones. I am assuming if your batteries fail they would also keep your custom ones and their $5.00s. Just something to think about.    

• Like 1