Booking pinnacle grill for 16

vino100

I tried to book the Pinnacle Grill for my family of 16. Someone on CC shared a phone # to contact. Well, after being transferred between many agents I was told that I had to fill out a form ,send it back and then wait for their response. I was supposed to get an email from HAL, well it never came. 
I’m hoping not to go through that process again . Any suggestions? 

We got this form sent to us prior to our November, 2022 cruise on NS and used it to book our group of 9.  There was a similar document for for Tamarind, but I cannot seem to locate it.  My sister was the person who actually submitted it - filled out the info in Word (as well as fixed the formatting errors that occurred because I only have Apple products and no access to Microsoft products), emailed to the address at the bottom and then sent everyone the confirmation from the ship once confirmed.

Pinnacle Grill Request Form.doc

Edited by PalmSprings
Clarification

May I suggest that, once onboard, you go in person to the restaurant to confirm the reservation?  One time I had booked for 9 people.  We received confirmation.  When we arrived at our reservation time we were told they had no record of it.  Not something you want to hear when celebrating a special occasion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reagan0712 said:

FYI - You won’t all be seated at one table. Last October on the Rotterdam I was part of a group of 12 that was booked in the Pinnacle for a birthday dinner and we were seated at two tables.

I don't know which ship @vino100 is on, but the Vistas and maybe Signatures have a room to one side that can be set up with a long center table and then some people would be at side tables. Depending on how busy Pinnacle is, they could take up most of that room.

12 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I don't know which ship @vino100 is on, but the Vistas and maybe Signatures have a room to one side that can be set up with a long center table and then some people would be at side tables. Depending on how busy Pinnacle is, they could take up most of that room.

I’m on the Konsingdam to Alaska. I’m hoping there is a side room that can fit us. 

21 hours ago, PalmSprings said:

We got this form sent to us prior to our November, 2022 cruise on NS and used it to book our group of 9.  There was a similar document for for Tamarind, but I cannot seem to locate it.  My sister was the person who actually submitted it - filled out the info in Word (as well as fixed the formatting errors that occurred because I only have Apple products and no access to Microsoft products), emailed to the address at the bottom and then sent everyone the confirmation from the ship once confirmed.

Pinnacle Grill Request Form.doc 67.5 kB · 42 downloads

Thanks for this link. Much appreciated. I’ll give it a try. 

17 minutes ago, vino100 said:

Thanks for this link. Much appreciated. I’ll give it a try. 

Sorry about he formatting being so messed up.  My sister said fixing it in Word only took a couple minutes.  We got our reservation for 9 a day after she emailed it in.  I hope your group gets similarly good results.