Cruises Sailed criteria

nickwau

Hi Folks

A quick question on the "Cruises Sailed" criteria for Captains Circle that I cannot readily locate the answer too so far.

As I understand it Princess combine several smaller voyages into one for marketing purposes (i.e. in the Med). If booking one of the longer say 21 day itineraries does that credit as one cruise for Captains Circle purposes or three given in the background its combining the three shorter journeys?

24 minutes ago, memoak said:

I believe it depends how booked

No. It depends on the voyages. Each section of a b2b has its own voyage number. Each voyage counts as one cruise credit. Additional cruise credits are earned for full suites and sailing solo. In the OP's case, three cruise credits. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, memoak said:

I believe it depends how booked

no, if a cruise is sold as multiple short cruises or 1 longer, the number of cruises you get is the number of shorter cruises even if you book it as 1 long cruise.

We booked and sailed on a 21-day Mediterranean cruise several years ago. It combined a 10-day and 11-day itinerary. We received two credits for it.  As others have stated, if your 21-day cruise could be booked as three separate 7-day itineraries, then you would get 3 credits. 

• Like 3