Boarding Time and Port Question

When I was choosing a boarding time, I apparently didn’t select the arrival time for my husband but I did for me.  So, my time is 1:30 and his is 5:30.  Will they allow him to board with me? This is for an upcoming sail out of San Juan Puerto Rico.

In Aruba, the port start time is 8am.  I’ve booked a snorkel excursion with a private operator that starts at 9:15. It departs from the Hyatt pier.  Assuming there are no wildly abnormal events that take place that morning, do you think an hour an 15 minutes is sufficient time to get to the pier from the port?

Thank you taking the time to read and respond!

1 hour ago, 24Cruise7 said:

When I was choosing a boarding time, I apparently didn’t select the arrival time for my husband but I did for me.  So, my time is 1:30 and his is 5:30.  Will they allow him to board with me? This is for an upcoming sail out of San Juan Puerto Rico.

In Aruba, the port start time is 8am.  I’ve booked a snorkel excursion with a private operator that starts at 9:15. It departs from the Hyatt pier.  Assuming there are no wildly abnormal events that take place that morning, do you think an hour an 15 minutes is sufficient time to get to the pier from the port?

Thank you taking the time to read and respond!

Yes, your husband can go with you. Since your check in/arrival time is at 1:30, boarding should already be taking place. You should be able to get on the ship right after you check in.

Have they gone back to "Boarding Times" or are they still "Terminal Arrival Times"?  At least that's how I remember it back in May 2022 and October 2022.  

But yes, I agree, if one member of the party has an earlier "Boarding Time/Arrival Time", the rest can join in.  

In Aruba you will likely get off around 8:30.  Might be a bit tight for a public bus transfer to Hyatt, but easy in a cab.  If you happen to get the farther dock it will take maybe 10 minutes extra to walk to where you can get a cab.  Let your tour operator know that you are coming from a ship (if the other guests are in hotels they will likely get there before you).