Bordeaux Private Wine Tasting

TV Dad

Can anyone recommend a private wine tasting excursion in Bordeaux?

As nobody has yet replied, have you looked at the official Bordeaux Tourist Information website for possibilities?

Top right to choose your preferred language, along the top for private tours also wine and vineyard tours where you might find something.

Edited by edinburgher

On 4/4/2023 at 9:14 AM, edinburgher said:

Can anyone recommend a private wine tasting excursion in Bordeaux?

As nobody has yet replied, have you looked at the official Bordeaux Tourist Information website for possibilities?

Top right to choose your preferred language, along the top for private tours also wine and vineyard tours where you might find something.

Thanks for the tip. I have already tried that and found wine tours. I was hoping someone would have a recommendation. I guess you and I are the only wine geeks on the board! 🍷😁

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 5:44 AM, TV Dad said:

Thanks for the tip. I have already tried that and found wine tours. I was hoping someone would have a recommendation. I guess you and I are the only wine geeks on the board! 🍷😁

can i ask where you found a tour and who is it with we are looking also

2 hours ago, coopster said:

We did not find one! We are going to stick with two ship  shore excursions 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2023 at 11:12 AM, coopster said:

@coopster, did you find a wine tour (or two) in Bordeaux? We're going in October, so trying to figure out other options as well. Thank you!

6 hours ago, sunfan03 said:

@coopster, did you find a wine tour (or two) in Bordeaux? We're going in October, so trying to figure out other options as well. Thank you!

We are on the same cruise if you go to that board I have an option  but I need 6 other ppl to make it affordable to do. If I cannot get the ppl soon we are doing the ncl wine tour with free time in bordeaux  tour. 

20 hours ago, coopster said:

We are on the same cruise if you go to that board I have an option  but I need 6 other ppl to make it affordable to do. If I cannot get the ppl soon we are doing the ncl wine tour with free time in bordeaux  tour. 

We're on Norwegian Star leaving Southampton Oct. 23 - I didn't see your post there. 

If you can’t get a tour together, be sure to at least visit the Cite du Vin in Bordeaux.  I found it very interesting and educational.  Just walking through their wine store made my mouth water.  The view from the top while drinking you choice of a free glass of wine is wonderful.