MyTime Reservations

Thanks, Lee. I have been checking every night but nothing yet. I understand they now don't start seating MyTime until 6:45 and I typically have booked at 6:15-6:30. 6:45 is fine, but I don't want to get stuck with a much later time. 

Booking MTD via the new cruise planner seems to be worse than the old cruise planner.

You used to be able to book all dining in one step.  Select passengers, select time for each day.

Now you have to do each day separately.  Select passengers, select day, rinse and repeat.  Also, it appears that you can't modify the reservation, you have to cancel.  Therefore, you can't see what times are available if you have an existing reservation.

Am I missing the "secret" path?

13 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Booking MTD via the new cruise planner seems to be worse than the old cruise planner.

You used to be able to book all dining in one step.  Select passengers, select time for each day.

Now you have to do each day separately.  Select passengers, select day, rinse and repeat.  Also, it appears that you can't modify the reservation, you have to cancel.  Therefore, you can't see what times are available if you have an existing reservation.

Am I missing the "secret" path?

Be thankful that it even works at all. 😁

User friendly, intuitive, and time saving interactions with RCI technology are few and far in between "kinda-works" to "how does it work?"

• Like 1