20 day cruise - how many $29 laundry bags offered?

Firstin87

Hi,

I'm planning for our 20 day cruise next month and am wondering if anyone who has been on a very lengthy NCL cruise remembers how many times they offered the "fill the bag of $29" laundry special?  We've got two free bags of laundry (love how much they hold!) and it would be helpful to know how many $29 specials I might also be able to use.  Would like to be able to only bring two suitcases.

TIA,

Cyndy

If by we you mean 2 people with the platinum laundry perk, that gives you at least 4.  Perk is per person - you don't need a ticket, just write on the bag your latitudes status.  And you get 2 per person on a 14 day.

We are Sapphire and NCL's Latitudes Tier Benefits list shows us getting one bag of laundry each.  I also checked their "Terms and Conditions" and didn't see anything about getting more than one bag per person.  Where do you see that it increases to 2 bags per person for a 14 day cruise?  That would be great!   I've used is many times, most recently in Feb. on a 9 day cruise and, like you said, just write "Latitudes" on the slip.

It is not published anywhere but the latitudes free laundry perk is one bag per person per week.  On a 15 day cruise it will be two free bags, on a 22 day cruise it will be 3 free bags. This can be confirmed at the Cruise Next desk.

Edited by YVRteacher
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

It is not published anywhere but the latitudes free laundry perk is one bag per person per week.  On a 15 day cruise it will be two free bags, on a 22 day cruise it will be 3 free bags. This can be confirmed at the Cruise Next desk.

Too bad the other Latitudes perks aren’t increased on longer cruises.