Unlimited Dining Package

As soon as we board we go straight to the first restaurant with a list of restaurants and timings we would like. They almost always fit you in around the timings you want but you do need to be flexible on dates v restaurants v times. Never had too much of a problem at all and we do like the UDP as for us it make a better cruise experience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roybthered said:

As soon as we board we go straight to the first restaurant with a list of restaurants and timings we would like. They almost always fit you in around the timings you want but you do need to be flexible on dates v restaurants v times. Never had too much of a problem at all and we do like the UDP as for us it make a better cruise experience. 

Thanks -- good advice. 

• 2 weeks later...

We booked a 12 night cruise on the Serenade.  So far I have reserved the 3-night specialty dining and the Chefs Table.  The price for the UDP is pretty good I think $254/pp for 12 nights.  I'm wondering if we should take it.  Is it worth it when Serenade only has Chops and Giovanni's and Izumi? 

We are Diamond so will also be spending time in the DL.

Edited by FrannyK

15 minutes ago, FrannyK said:

We booked a 12 night cruise on the Serenade.  So far I have reserved the 3-night specialty dining and the Chefs Table.  The price for the UDP is pretty good I think $254/pp for 12 nights.  I'm wondering if we should take it.  Is it worth it when Serenade only has Chops and Giovanni's and Izumi? 

We are Diamond so will also be spending time in the DL.

I would say yes. There’s enough variety between the three restaurants to eat a different meal every night. 

Just now, FrannyK said:
3 minutes ago, easyqueasy said:

I would say yes. There’s enough variety between the three restaurants to eat a different meal every night.

Would we have to make ALL our reservations when we board? 

24 minutes ago, MaxandEmme said:

Hi! We are sailing on the Oasis in June and got the UDP, are we allowed to order more than one main entree at the specialty restaurants? And are the JR milkshakes included if we stop by for a snack? Thanks!

Only one entree allowed but multiple appetizers. Shakes are not part of UDP. They are included in drink package. 

On 4/15/2023 at 1:00 PM, OCSC Mike said:

Since I'm not quite D+ yet (getting close) I still miss the old "First Night, Done Right" deal. Anyone, regardless of C&A status, could get BOGO on night one because it was the slowest night. As a frugal cruiser, we usually took advantage of it.

That First Night Done Right (Thanks - I had forgotten about that promotion) was often less $$ than using a D+ BOGO.  We used the FNDR promotion several times.