Carnival Luminosa

lesters

I am so looking forward to the sailing back to the US and the ship begins her Alaskan journeys!!  I know its early April and those are still a bit away but a girl can daydream...when she's supposed to be working LOL

I have the June 15th sailing booked and am very much looking forward to some more "chatter" - reviews, comments, questions etc. about this ship!   So far the info I have found is minimal.

Also will be our first Alaskan sailing so really hoping for a few "lives" and detailed summaries of your experiences - hint hint to anyone monitoring these boards like me who are on earlier sailings 🙂

I have been reading the Alaskan page here on CC - but honestly there is way too much focus on big ticket excursions which are not in the cards this trip, nor are they typically part of how we travel. I like lower key, on our own activities - not on a schedule.   As the season begins hopefully there are a few folks who just like to get off the ship and wing it - finding a cool pub, taking in the local sights etc. 

Happy Saturday and sailings to those on board throughout the seas today! 

Edited by lesters

19 hours ago, lesters said:

So far the info I have found is minimal

Actually there's lots of Youtube videos about the Luminosa but it's pertains to the current Australian sailings. Go to youtube and look up Carnival Luminosa. You'll find cabin tours and all sorts of information.  

• Like 1

Thanks - yeah I have found some of these YouTube videos but many are in all honesty fairly annoying.  I'd rather read a live trip report or summary after the fact that follow along with drawn out youtube channels.  

But I appreciate you going through the effort of sharing the links @kwokpot

Edited by lesters
  • Like 1

There is a live thread from someone on the repo cruise.  He doesn’t actually board until 4/13 but you can follow along and ask questions once he has sailed.  It’s Live - the worlds longest trip report.  EM