On Board Credit from Travel Agent

Carol28

45 minutes ago, cruisewkid said:

Thanks, We do have the detailed invoice w everything from the TA, & I did see the OBC section online, & it lists everything that I thought we got originally, but I also THOUGHT we had already used that $$ toward booking excursions??  Do they do that?  

I usually keep great paper trails, but I'm embarrassed that I haven't been keeping a super close eye - I have been mostly checking our itinerary to make sure things we signed up for show up after I get them.

I will start going through my credit card to figure out what got paid w what & keep a better record.  I appreciate the head's up & am feeling sheepish that I wasn't already doing that!  😮  

Again - Thank you!

That's one of the BIG drawbacks of the Princess accounting system.  It does NOT reflect the fact that you may have already used some of that OBC on the Payments screen!  Best route to take is take screenshots as you book ALL excursions & such and notate directly on them exactly how they were paid for.  It's a pain...but virtually impossible to backtrack if you don't have this and need some kind of proof onboard of payment for some item.