Question regarding OBC in the acount

Leo-the-fox

Forgive a first time cruiser have so many questions.☺️

I booked my 7 day Alaska cruise online without talking to a TA, a big no no I know, but it's too late when I realized that. Anyway after I booked and made deposit ($50 I think), I found I can login to my account at HAL using the booking#. The confusing thing is I can see the credits for shore excursion and speciality dining, but not the $250 OBC. I paid the whole thing two weeks before, did the online checkin, downloaded the navigator app but the OBC still no way to be found. Is this normal? Maybe I just don't know where to look for? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Edited by Leo-the-fox

We are not allowed to name or discuss travel agents or agencies on Cruise Critic. 

Did you get an invoice for the booking/purchase? If so, the OBC will appear there, and on the Navigator app a day or two before you board. It will not appear on line in your booking.

"We are not allowed to name or discuss travel agents or agencies on Cruise Critic. " Thanks to letting me know. I edited it. I did have confirmation email showing that. Guess I just need to wait until the cruise time to see it. Thanks!

• Like 1

The shore excursion credit and the specialty dining credit show up so that you can book these before you board the ship.  You need to do that as soon as you know what you want to do.  The OBC can only be used onboard.  Take your proof of OBC just in case you need to justify the amount.  It should show up automatically on your onboard account statement.