Vietnam Cruise Stops and E-visa

cruisinsusin

Maybe it is not a problem, but...

When I print a pdf Vietnam e-visa, the state emblem of Vietnam and QR code on the sheet are not very sharp and look a little bit blurred even if I print in the best quality of print. Is it OK, please? Have you similar experience with the print?

I arranged  the visa cross third party organisation with good refferencies in Trustpilot (it wasn´t possible to pay with my Credit cards in official Vietnam state page -unknown reason) and in this era of the cheats I am little bit affraid.

6 hours ago, mispi said:

Maybe it is not a problem, but...

When I print a pdf Vietnam e-visa, the state emblem of Vietnam and QR code on the sheet are not very sharp and look a little bit blurred even if I print in the best quality of print. Is it OK, please? Have you similar experience with the print?

I arranged  the visa cross third party organisation with good refferencies in Trustpilot (it wasn´t possible to pay with my Credit cards in official Vietnam state page -unknown reason) and in this era of the cheats I am little bit affraid.

As long as your E-VISA number is clearly visible, the number xxxxxxxxx/EV  underneath the title "ELECTRONIC VISA".

Most cruise lines will verify your Vietnam E-VISA during your embarkment process and assign a pass for your Vietnam shore visit.

• 2 months later...

I am confused

This is from The UK government website

"You can visit Vietnam without a visa for up to 45 days for tourism or business. If you want to stay longer than 45 days, you can: book with a travel agent in Vietnam and ask them to apply for a visa pre-approval letter – your agent will tell you when to collect your visa from the embassy."

So why the need for a visa? I can assume US are treated Differently

3 hours ago, Neil_c said:

I am confused

"You can visit Vietnam without a visa for up to 45 days for tourism or business. If you want to stay longer than 45 days, you can: book with a travel agent in Vietnam and ask them to apply for a visa pre-approval letter – your agent will tell you when to collect your visa from the embassy."

United State v. UK. Different rules for all countries.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neil_c said:

I am confused

As of 2024, passport holders for the following countries DO NOT need a visa to Vietnam:

Chile, Panama, Cambodia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom (Not applicable to BNO), and Kazakhstan.

Edited by monkey@cruise
  • Like 1