Tracy Arm 9am to 9:30am

kj_connections

8 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Also on the Volendam in mid-Sept and even though the itinerary shows a stop at 9-9:30 AM, no excursions (the Tracy Arm one) are offered so far!  Has anyone else traveling on HAL experienced this?  We really want to do this.

I can say that I'm on the Volendam the last week in August and I can see the excursion.  Have been able to for at least a month.

-gregma

12 hours ago, majmaj4 said:

I assume you already tried this but mine showed up under Juneau vs the cruising slot.

Thanks for the heads up on this, but I have been checking both spots and nothing is showing.  I am afraid that since you cruise is Sept 20 that it may not be offered (too late in the season)!  I checked with the Allen Marine website and they are not showing this tour (from Juneau of course) after Sept 2.

I have a cruise on Koningsdam in July that this excursion is offered, but places are already sold out, with a waiting list. Does anyone know if it is common to open vacancies, or make more vacancies available according to demand?

55 minutes ago, rpacheco said:
I have a cruise on Koningsdam in July that this excursion is offered, but places are already sold out, with a waiting list. Does anyone know if it is common to open vacancies, or make more vacancies available according to demand?

Its a boat tour, so if the boat is full, its full. I don't think they could justify another boat without knowing they can sell it well.

Allen Marine is the primary vendor for most all the cruise lines and if I remember correctly they only offer it during the summer when there is enough light. We did a similar tour in late June of 2012 and we got back around 9:00 PM and it was getting dark. 

7 hours ago, bonvoyagie said:

Allen Marine is the primary vendor for most all the cruise lines and if I remember correctly they only offer it during the summer when there is enough light. We did a similar tour in late June of 2012 and we got back around 9:00 PM and it was getting dark. 

I am afraid you are right and they are not offering it for my cruise,  as nothing posted yet and Allen Marine website does not show these cruises after Labor Day.