Non-Elite Guest traveling with Elite guests?

Ben100014

Hi all,

I recently just became CC Elite along with my parents; we are booked aboard the May 6th cruise onboard the Millie from LA, and are taking a friend of mine who will be in my AQ stateroom with me who has never traveled on Celebrity before. My parents will be in another AQ stateroom. That said, is my friend able to join us in the Elite pre-departure lounge, and go into the Elite check-in line with us? Or will he have to go into the standard queue?

TIA for any help/clarification you can provide!

Your roommate and you should check in together.

That being said, there is no longer a special check in line for elite or for Aqua like there used to be.  Nor is there a special elite pre-departure lounge any more.

Now it’s all done by arrival time, and you can choose your time on the app so just make sure you all have the same time. If it should happen that you can’t get the same time, just go together at whichever time is best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben100014 said:

Hi all,

I recently just became CC Elite along with my parents; we are booked aboard the May 6th cruise onboard the Millie from LA, and are taking a friend of mine who will be in my AQ stateroom with me who has never traveled on Celebrity before. My parents will be in another AQ stateroom. That said, is my friend able to join us in the Elite pre-departure lounge, and go into the Elite check-in line with us? Or will he have to go into the standard queue?

TIA for any help/clarification you can provide!

Have your roommate join you.  No Elite area for Elite CC members last time in LA/ San Pedro.  You pretty much go straight from checkin to the ship.  Get your cabin key on board.  Very fast.

There is no Elite check in line.  With the boarding passes on phones almost no lines any longer.  You and your roommate do need to checkin together at the assigned time.  Hopefully the same.  If not use the earliest time and come during your assigned time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Have your roommate join you.  No Elite area for Elite CC members last time in LA/ San Pedro.  You pretty much go straight from checkin to the ship.  Get your cabin key on board.  Very fast.

There is no Elite check in line.  With the boarding passes on phones almost no lines any longer.  You and your roommate do need to checkin together at the assigned time.  Hopefully the same.  If not use the earliest time and come during your assigned time 

Roger that, thank you to all!

(Go Sun Devils 😈)

They will be able to join you at any CC events you are entitled to go to like the welcome event,  officers party, Elite breakfast and CC debarkation lounge.   They will not get free drinks at the daily happy  hour or any CC discounts.