Cruising from NY and parking at the pier

serene56

8 hours ago, Birdnutty said:

I realise this is an older thread, but I'm hoping this poster is still active.

Ngrund, how did it go?   I'm looking to do this myself.  It'll save me over $100 if I have a reservation.    I'm curious as to the start time... are they rigid about when you get there?  Or is the start time a general idea about the EARLIEST you can enter?

I had read something about reserving a space and saving some money.  Is there a coupon or a code to get the discount?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Birdnutty said:

I realise this is an older thread, but I'm hoping this poster is still active.

Ngrund, how did it go?   I'm looking to do this myself.  It'll save me over $100 if I have a reservation.    I'm curious as to the start time... are they rigid about when you get there?  Or is the start time a general idea about the EARLIEST you can enter?

No problems at all, pulled right in. Will do it again in April.

Bag drop as soon as you get on the roof, then park the car. Quick elevator down. We were very early so we did have to wait a bit to check in.

1 hour ago, goldmom said:

I had read something about reserving a space and saving some money.  Is there a coupon or a code to get the discount?

Thanks

There's no coupon code. Go to the parking page on the cruise terminal's website, https://nycruise.com/manhattan-terminal/parking/  and click on the "Make a Reservation" link, which brings you to https://widget.arrive.com/index.html?ui-components=event-list,location-list,checkout,purchase-confirmation&capture-plate=always&coordinates-marker=false&destination-location-id=51217&destination-venue-id=517845&enable-google-pay=true&enable-apple-pay=true&parkwhiz-opens-in-new-tab=false&pricing-access-code-exclusive=true&pricing-access-codes=f8107238&t-and-c-override=true&title-override-text=Manhattan Cruise Terminal Official Parking&utm-source=https%3A%2F%2Fnycruise.com%2Fmanhattan-terminal%2Fparking%2F  . 

If you click on the listing for your cruise you may find that there's a discount from the normal $45 per day rate. It won't be available for every cruise...typically only parking for longer cruises have been discounted .

• Thanks 1