Private tours in Spain and Italy

Sea Legs

I’m assuming you’re talking about ItalyTours.EU

We used them for Pisa/Florence and Rome in 2017 and they were absolutely incredible. 

In order for the tours to happen 6 people needed to be signed up, but we had an active roll call for that cruise and were able to find 2 other couples easily. Both tours ran with JUST the 6 of us, a guide and a driver, a true small group. 

The biggest advantage with them (or any really small group tour) is that you get all the perks of being with a guide (skip the line tickets being one of the best perks) AND individualized attention, the guide talks to each of you like a person and not one of 40+ they are trying to move quickly from place to place. We also were in a small van that could drop us off right near entrances instead of crazy far away (this was especially true in Pisa). 

If you have any specific questions please ask, and I will do my best to remember from almost 6 years ago. 

Jacobtsf:  We have 4 tours booked with italytours.eu. coming up in June while on the Epic. Did you have the guides take you into places or simply drop you off?  Someone made the comment to me, they thought it was "just a glorified taxi service".  Thanks for any input.