Online check-in

Can someone please help. We are due to fly out on Tues 18th April to Palma. I have completed all the paperwork and printed off luggage labels, boarding passes. I have also checked in online but can only print out the outward flight. How do I print off the return flight? Completely confused. Any help appreciated.

Hi PJs, don't worry. We were the same when we went,  just turn up at Palma airport on your return and they will print off the boarding passes for you. You only need to show your passport at check in. Everyone was the same.  It felt a bit strange not having the pass already printed but it worked well. 

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, dronnygirl said:

Hi PJs, don't worry. We were the same when we went,  just turn up at Palma airport on your return and they will print off the boarding passes for you. You only need to show your passport at check in. Everyone was the same.  It felt a bit strange not having the pass already printed but it worked well. 

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for replying so quickly. I was getting quite anxious. Now all I have to do is finish packing. Really looking forward to this cruise. Many thanks again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PJ's said:

Thank you for replying so quickly. I was getting quite anxious. Now all I have to do is finish packing. Really looking forward to this cruise. Many thanks again.

HimPJs

good advice from Dronnygirl.  👍

Also on the last couple of trips TUI sent electronic boarding passes to my email on my phone a couple of days before embarkation. Enjoy your holidays.

• Thanks 1