Beautiful Day in Ft. Lauderdale and went to beach to watch the Beyond embark

Joe33472

Turned out to be a really nice day in Ft. Lauderdale, despite the forecast of thunderstorms.    We knew that the ship was big, but it's so impressive.  We can't wait for our trip next year.   I was surprised when I looked to saw how few of the rooms have balconies and the sheer number of IVs.   I know that the design of the IV rooms inspire mixed opinions, but I think if we were on a port intensive and short trip that it would be fine.    

2023-04-1615_59_29.thumb.jpg.de79943fb214386c3d10bf9db083034e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just can’t bring myself to book an IV cabin no matter how hip they might be. We just booked a porthole balcony cabin on Ascent because it’s a traditional balcony.  Anyway, I digress. Thank you for posting such a lovely picture. So glad our neighbors to the south are getting a rain reprieve. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I just can’t bring myself to book an IV cabin no matter how hip they might be. We just booked a porthole balcony cabin on Ascent because it’s a traditional balcony.  Anyway, I digress. Thank you for posting such a lovely picture. So glad our neighbors to the south are getting a rain reprieve. 

I agree. We had a DPV stateroom on our March Apex cruise and booked another DPV stateroom on the Edge for 2024. Same deck and stateroom number. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1