Hal questions

cruzin girl

I love collecting them along with the mugs on each ship that I visit. They make great souvenirs.

i do the ships mugs and a ships tee shirt from every cruise --i wish i had started way back when --some of the ships of my earllier cruises are gone and so it the opportunity to buy those things

I also missed our first one and the ship no longer sails. When I was on a Princess ship they were out in their gift shop so I got on the cruise critic message boards when I got home and found someone that was kind enough to get me a ship when she sailed a couple of months later.:)

When I began to suspect that Rotterdam V wasn't long for this world, I began picking up all sorts of little trinkets with its name/likeness on it. It was a grand old gal and I wanted to remember it as my first ship (actually, my only ship for the seven cruises I had been on so far). I've all sorts of RotterV stuff in my room and office now.

pick up a t-shirt each cruise with the name of the ship on it. I don't pick up a ship replica each cruise, but do get a t-shirt. I currently have one RCI and one HAL ship replica. Along with cruising I LOVE Vegas, and have a replica of the traditional "Welcome to Las Vegas Nevada" also in my office. I love the flashing lights, and turn it on every day, lol.

Marie

Archived