Holiday Inn Port Canaveral

HodgeNNicole

Has anybody recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Port Canaveral? I read several reviews online that were not very good.

We are on the Mardi Gras in June and thought the hotel looked close to the port, kid friendly and included breakfast.  Thought it would be a good choice for one night pre-cruise, but the reviews online are making me re-think it??

Any personal experience with the hotel?

I have not stayed at that Holiday Inn but I have looked at it in the past and found the reviews to be unfavorable as you say. A few months ago we stayed at the Hyatt in Titusville. You might look at that hotel, the rates are reasonable, it’s a short drive to the port and they have free parking, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. The hotel was very nice. 

On 4/18/2023 at 12:05 AM, HodgeNNicole said:

Has anybody recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Port Canaveral? I read several reviews online that were not very good.

We are on the Mardi Gras in June and thought the hotel looked close to the port, kid friendly and included breakfast.  Thought it would be a good choice for one night pre-cruise, but the reviews online are making me re-think it??

Any personal experience with the hotel?

These hotels are close to the port (less than a mile) and do include breakfast:

*Hampton Inn Cruise Port/Home2Suites

*Homewood Suites

*Towneplace Suites

*Springhill Suites

*Country Inn & Suites

We stayed there last month and it was not very good. The room was dated and a little dirty, and it was just rundown overall. And it was $400 a night. I'd pick somewhere else. It was close to the port, and right across from Bayside, but there are other hotels close to the port that I'm sure would have been nicer. 

13 hours ago, goldenfarm said:

We stayed there last month and it was not very good. The room was dated and a little dirty, and it was just rundown overall. And it was $400 a night. I'd pick somewhere else. It was close to the port, and right across from Bayside, but there are other hotels close to the port that I'm sure would have been nicer. 

If you were near Bayside then you were in Miami. The poster was asking about the Holiday Inn at Port Canaveral, 

Since you are only there for one night, and if you can get the right room, then many of the bad reviews are not applicable. 

Book one of these rooms (see room numbers in the pic) and you will have the best cruise ship views in Cape Canaveral / Cocoa Beach!

AL9nZEWb-lpYXObyn9I-6MlTilAPTe7ck5fIfxG9

2qk_QpVkUDNiJKBqSQc3esR5WkikhsOX7RtKKzpe

• Like 1

Sorry I am referring to the Holiday Inn Port Canaveral that SteerageJoe is talking about.

We just had a flight change by Southwest which forced us to arrive at like 1am on Saturday AM which will give us all day to enjoy the pools/lazy river etc as we get on the Mardi Gras on Sunday AM.