Any thoughts as to why I can't find the Fury Catamaran Cozumel excursion?

Hi, we just booked late for a July cruise on Allure and looking at Cozumel shore excursions I didn't see the Fury (which I thought was one of the most popular excursions).  It's not listed as sold out -i t just doesn't seem to be there at all. I also checked their (Fury's) website and it has a link for royal caribbean but it simply sends you back to the royal shore excursion page.  We last took Fury a few weeks ago so it seemed odd to me that I couldn't find it for the July 2 Allure cruise.

Thanks

You might want to look at the Cozumel Board here and see if anyone else has used Fury recently.  Also look to see if they still take non-ship excursion passengers.  Can't use OBC but maybe still go on an excursion with them.

Thanks, I did some due diligence before posting--they say the non ship excursion timing does not work for cruise passengers so at least at first glance its not an option on their (fury) website.  I'm wondering if a call to Fury can get me booked, or wait and do onboard.  My past experience has always been they just roll out another boat to meet more passenger demand (unless of course all are filled).  But again the most curious part is the tour is not listed as "sold out" excursion---I can't find it at all.

HI Kellie,

I don't think that is it.  We have taken Fury three times prior and most recently off of Allure 3 weeks ago -same time in Cozumel 730am-500pm.  The Fury excursion is only 4 hours typically from 8ish to noonish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chfenton said:

Hi, we just booked late for a July cruise on Allure and looking at Cozumel shore excursions I didn't see the Fury (which I thought was one of the most popular excursions).  It's not listed as sold out -i t just doesn't seem to be there at all. I also checked their (Fury's) website and it has a link for royal caribbean but it simply sends you back to the royal shore excursion page.  We last took Fury a few weeks ago so it seemed odd to me that I couldn't find it for the July 2 Allure cruise.

Thanks

try the catamaran snorkel with stingrays, beach and bbq.  I think that's the fury.

Thanks Lisa Lisa, perhaps it is a private event and all their boats are busy.  As you show, it's typically quite easy to identify Fury as it has historically been noted in title and if I look at other sailing excursions offered that day- they are not Fury.  Their website does not seem to have a "contact us" type page so having difficulty finding the actual answer-hence my initial question to the community.

41 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

try the catamaran snorkel with stingrays, beach and bbq.  I think that's the fury.

That is definitely not Fury - it says its Coastal Catamaran and has a 220 pound weight limit.  My 6 foot 5 tight end son will not make that weight and this has not been an issue on Fury as they do not have a weight limit.

I have wondered the same thing.....Where is the Fury??!!  About all I could gather was they are not available on days Allure is in port. Maybe they service other cruise lines that day? We have been on them many times so was confused when couldn't book this excursion. Looking forward to your contacting them and getting an answer!

4 minutes ago, mailmama said:

I have wondered the same thing.....Where is the Fury??!!  About all I could gather was they are not available on days Allure is in port. Maybe they service other cruise lines that day? We have been on them many times so was confused when couldn't book this excursion. Looking forward to your contacting them and getting an answer!

They did offer the excursion for Allure three weeks ago when we docked in Cozumel on April 7th