?? ABOUT BELLA VA FANTASTICA

victory2020

Hello. I booked solo on fantastica since it was the only option available at the time. I would now like to add someone to booking (sail date May 29, Virtuosa) & I see bella is now available, adding a person would only cost $154.I was told by MSC that is possible to do. Is the fantastica worth the difference? (extra $152). My room mate is on a budget & I always like to save money. On the reservation it says "bottled water & American coffee & tea are included at lunch & dinner". Is that only with fantastica? What about breakfast in dining room - coffee included?

4 hours ago, Tierun said:

The real difference between the two is that Bella is a guarantee cabin. So if your choice of cabin matters then you should stick with the fantastica

That's pretty much what I see. If you are assigned a dining time you don't like with bella, can you switch? I am afraid of getting cabin under the lido. I'm wondering if that could be switched if you don't like it - I know Princess will do that.

Like other lines, there will be a time on embarkation day that you can go to your assigned dining room and ask about changing the time.  
 About adding a person, your best bet is to stay where you are.  The consequences of trying to change anything with your reservation have not been good.  It might result in cancel and rebook and since I think you are within final payment, you might lose a lot of money.  Have you called MSC and asked?  EM