Are Masks required on board

G2G

I'm due to sail from Barcelona end of May with my 5 year old grandson and I'm unsure if mask wearing is compulsory on board. I've done a number of cruises post covid and the last 2 last year didn't need masks. Has anyone sailed recently who can give me up to date information. Thank you.

2 hours ago, G2G said:

I'm due to sail from Barcelona end of May with my 5 year old grandson and I'm unsure if mask wearing is compulsory on board. I've done a number of cruises post covid and the last 2 last year didn't need masks. Has anyone sailed recently who can give me up to date information. Thank you.

When we cruised in February masks were not required.  But they were suggested inside and in close quarters outdoors.

11 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

When we cruised in February masks were not required.  But they were suggested inside and in close quarters outdoors.

Thank you for your response, did they do daily temperatures and health checks? It says in my documentation that this takes place, but I notice the last protocol update was in October of last year and a lot has changed since then  

9 hours ago, G2G said:

Thank you for your response, did they do daily temperatures and health checks? It says in my documentation that this takes place, but I notice the last protocol update was in October of last year and a lot has changed since then  

No daily temperatures/health checks.