MSC Meraviglia Live Cruise 6/18

snmathe

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

snmathe was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

As I was researching, I realized that there weren't a lot of of posts about the Meraviglia in regards to the Yacht Club. So I decided I am going to do a live blog for my cruise on June 18th! This is my husbands' and I honeymoon cruise and we are so excited. We will be in an inside Yacht Club room, so this post will feature a lot of amenities you will find there. As well as information about the ship as a whole. I am going to write about our journey leading up to leaving on June 18th. This will include packing, our drive to New York, embarkation, and more! 

While onboard, I will be posting about our day, menus, pictures of food, ports and more! This is my first time doing a blog live, but not my first time writing a blog. I am so excited to share our journey with you. We will be traveling to Port Canaveral, Nassau (which is where my husband proposed to me, so this will be an exciting port), and to MSC's Private Island. 

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you all. I am really excited to share our journey with you all🤩

• Like 3

This is fantastic!  My husband and I are sailing in November, also in a YIC.  It's going to be our first interior cabin ever, after 20+ cruises, so I can't wait to read about your experience. Happy Honeymoon!

We are on this sailing as well, also in YC, so hoping to meet you. We’re not newlyweds like you two (almost 40 years married), but still enjoy traveling together. Looking forward to trying out MSC as we have only sailed Royal and Celebrity.

• Like 1